Okay here goes....
I was born June 4, 1993 (For all those math haters...I'm twenty one;)
I am a Christian, and following my Savior is of the utmost importance to me.
Barefoot is how I roll and I believe shoes should be worn only when absolutely necessary.
I love being outside and getting dirty.
If there is a tree to climb, I will climb it.
I'm terrified of snakes, roaches, and elevators.
I studied lay herbalism through Penn Foster.
I eat pretty healthy, but I have a love affair with chocolate.
I love people and am told that I never meet a stranger.
I have the amazing privilege of getting to spend time with lots of elderly people every week at a local assisted living home.
I enjoy music and I sing the loudest in the shower.
I play the piano and taught lessons for nearly three years.
I (unashamedly:) still live at home with my family of nine. ;)
I am am blessed to be the big sister to four wild brothers and two sassy sisters.
A few of my heroes of the faith are Joshua, Paul, Daniel, Elisabeth Elliot, Jim Elliot, Gladys Aylward, and Nate Saint.
I'm engaged and marrying my best friend on September 27th!
I love life and I can't wait to see what He has in store!
Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon! ;)

