Thursday, April 24, 2008
Redneck
Matthew's baseball season is in full swing. He has gone through two pitching targets and can't seem to find one that will last.
While driving down the road the other day he saw this mattress set on the side of the road. He asked if he could take it home to use as a pitching target. He can't understand why we wouldn't want it in our yard!
Malachi loves baseball too!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Kenzie!!
So sorry I haven't been commenting. I *have* been reading it though. I got your message on my phone a few weeks ago and tried to call back but had to leave a message - did you get it?
Luv,
Emy
I can just see you and your mother when he asked to get the mattress... LOL! But, I think you should have let him get it. It could have served a dual purpose...he could practice pitching on it and YOU could use it when teaching your students to ride by putting it under the horse in case they fell. What do you think??? Just kidding of course!
McKenzie,
That reminds me of the couch in our backyard back in the fall! I love that picture of Malachi!!
Mrs. Susan
i love malachi so much! :))
Post a Comment