Yesterday was Malachi's second birthday. We celebrated it as a family. We started the day with Malachi's favorite breakfast food "CAKES" (pancakes)!
We played around the house all morning and then put Malachi down for his nap. When he got up we went to his favorite restaurant....... Chick Fil A!!! After our early supper we went to a horse show in our area and walked around. After the horse show we went home for Cake and Ice Cream!
Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Having fun with his new toy! Happy Birthday Malachi!!!!!
Hey there!
Welcome to Pecan Pastures.
I am a home school graduate currently living at home with my family of nine. I am an out-door girl and I love learning about nature. I recently finished an online herbalism program. I am continuing to study natural healing and herbalism on my own. Also, for the last two years, I have been teaching private piano lessons at a local music studio.
I have many different interests, but my main goal is to discover God's will for my life. I want to do whatever He has for me to accomplish.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog!;)
"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen." Ephesians 6:24
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Malachi! You cake looks very yummy! I hope you have a wonderful year being two!
Love,
Abbie
Happy birthday, sweet boy! Ba and Pap Pap love you. Tell Mama to buy something special for church with the check we sent. Be a sweet boy.
That's cute McKenzie, tell him I said "Happy Birthday"!
-Rose
This is a late comment, but still those are some cute pics.
Post a Comment