Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July from our home to yours!

4 comments:

Giann said...

You have a Beautiful House, McKenzie!!

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi McKenzie-
Thanks for the comment on my blog! Happy 4th of July to you too! I was hoping she would be born today, but maybe not! = ( Oh, well! Have a great day!

~Lydia~

Simply Vintagegirl said...

A very happy Independence Day to you, too!

We are doing very well. I'm doing much better since my wisdom teeth were removed - this has been my best day yet! :) I hope you all are doing well! How is your mother doing?

Joyfully in Christ,
Emily Rose

Julia said...

Hi Mckenzie!!

I have not been here in too long... I missed your 16th birthday! Ack!! Happy Birthday!! (very late.... ugh..) :)

Hope you had a great 4th! We did. I love your house, BTW! It's beautiful! :)

We are still wanting to get together w' ya'll, but we're taking a trip to NY in a few days and we'll be gone for I think 2 weeks. After that maybe we can finally get together!! :D

Hugs!
Julia