Life is settling down somewhat at our house, allowing time for little things like pancake men! :>) Malachi took the time to name his. He named it "Bubbie", which is his name for his big brother Matthew.
Matthew is healing well. I hope to have some pictures up soon. Malachi is still in his red leg cast. We are ALL ready for him to be out of it. Too many smashed toes around here!
I love Malachi's pancake man! Owen, Katie and I used to asked Momma to make smiley faces for us when we were littler and now Becca and Carrie ask Katie and I if we would make them something special with the pancake batter. You did a great job on your header and background. I'm impressed!
Hey there!
Welcome to Pecan Pastures.
I am a home school graduate currently living at home with my family of nine. I am an out-door girl and I love learning about nature. I recently finished an online herbalism program. I am continuing to study natural healing and herbalism on my own. Also, for the last two years, I have been teaching private piano lessons at a local music studio.
I have many different interests, but my main goal is to discover God's will for my life. I want to do whatever He has for me to accomplish.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog!;)
"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen." Ephesians 6:24
12 comments:
Glad to know that things are getting back to normal! We have been praying for your family!
He sorta looks like Matthew. Maybe?? I would have to see them side by side to truly know.
His pancake men are so cute!!
Blessings!
Aww...I love the pancake men!
how cute!!!
Hi McKenzie-
Glad you all are doing better! Malachi looks so cute and proud in that pictures! Tell everyone I said Hi!
~Lydia~
We tried to make "men" too but it wouldn't work. :) Has he used his cast as a weapon?
Love,
Abigail
lol, thats too cute!
Too cute! And your new header and background are too. Glad to hear things are somewhat settling down at your home
I love Malachi's pancake man! Owen, Katie and I used to asked Momma to make smiley faces for us when we were littler and now Becca and Carrie ask Katie and I if we would make them something special with the pancake batter.
You did a great job on your header and background. I'm impressed!
Hello my dear friends!
Thank you for your delightful comments. I hope you are all doing well!
Much Love and Many Blessings
~McKenzie Elizabeth~
I hope the injured ones are doing much better now! We will keep your family in our prayers and look forward to an update!
Love in Christ,
Emily Rose
Hey! I'm sixteen and homeschooled, too. =) Your blog is very sweet... and your little bro is adorable!! =) Hope you have a blessed day!
Awwwww.... He is so cute! I will have to try that. :P I enjoyed the visit even though I did get REALLY car sick. :P
love you,
Carrington
Post a Comment