Saturday, January 30, 2010

Farmy Days With the Littles...




Hello Readers!

Yesterday the cotton field across from our home was harvested. We always enjoy seeing the huge machinery, but nobody loves it as much as my fiery little brother Malachi(age 3)! Yesterday I took him and my two sisters over there to get a closer look, and to take some pictures.
Malachi walked over to one of the tractors and said "Kenzie that is so cool"! He is so adorable:)

I am thirteen years older than Malachi and he seems more like a toy than a brother:) I love being the big sister of the cutest littles in the world!

Daddy is home!

When Dad gets home he waits at the end of the driveway, and all the littles run out for a ride!

*Malachi gets to "drive"!:)*

Mariah was worried that I was going to get hit:)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Leap for joy, for great is your reward in heaven!

Such a cutie!!

After their little excursion they went home for some homemade bread...

The End....

May your day be filled with many blessings!

McKenzie Elizabeth~

6 comments:

Marc said...

There is nothing like living in the country. I don't think I will ever regret moving you all out there. Oh the memories!

Love,

Dad

Livvy said...

What precious siblings! The pictures are wonderful, McKenzie!

Blessings,
~Livvy

Carrington Faith said...

Too Cute!

Sunlan said...

Hi!

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I actually thought the pictures of the tractors and everything was *cool* too! :) As I live in California, and in the city, I don't get to see things like that too much. :)

God bless!

Juliet

Stephanie L.S. said...

Your siblings are so cute! Love the pics!

Christie said...

Beautiful pictures!!!