Today we made four batches of peach freezer jam. It is so very easy and is a very delightful treat to have during the winter months.
Peeling
Finely chopped peaches mixed with Sugar
All Finished!
Something lovely....

Recently our sweet cat gave birth to her first litter. She had five precious balls of fur in the barn early in the morning. My sister Mariah and I were doing chores and feeding the animals when she had them, so we were able to watch the wee ones enter the world.
The littles going to see the kittens after breakfast (notice Malachi is still in his pajamas:)

Here is the proud Mama herself! She was so sweet with the younger kids wanting to hold her babies. She didn't seem to mind at all, and if Malachi laid one of the kittens down somewhere she would get up and go get it.
A view from our driveway... (no we do not normally let the horse graze on the road:)

Recently our sweet cat gave birth to her first litter. She had five precious balls of fur in the barn early in the morning. My sister Mariah and I were doing chores and feeding the animals when she had them, so we were able to watch the wee ones enter the world.
The littles going to see the kittens after breakfast (notice Malachi is still in his pajamas:)
A view from our driveway... (no we do not normally let the horse graze on the road:)




10 comments:
YUMMY!! Awww,it's so much fun to watch baby animals being born! There is always a great bustle of excitment when my sisters goats give birth! It never gets old! I love the excitment of finding out what they'll look like! Their Nigerian dwarf goats so their tiny too! Average of 3 1/2- 4 lbs! But we did have a tiny one that was 2lb and we named it Tiny!lol,big surprise, huh?
Lovely pictures! I am looking forward to seeing the kittens when we come~ they are so cute! :) When we used to have so many cats, I remember being so afraid of them! :>)
Love you...
Lydia
Thank you! It took me awhile toget the perfect size! It still isn't perfect,but close! I just put up a blog button! Tell me what you think of it!
Farmgirl
Aw... the kittens are so cute! :) I love the pictures, you're a really good photographer!
Love the pic of Malachi and the horse.. That one is WONDERFUL. His smile has to brighten your day each and everyday (even when he happens to get into a wee bit of trouble now and then....). Also love the one with the girls walking with him. All of you are so special to me!
I love you! Missed seeing you today. Please be praying for Billie and family.
Love all of you.
Aunt Donna
I just won my second fiddle contest this past saturday. I will have pictures and details up in about 3 hours!!!
I awarded you!
go get the award at my blog!!!
I love the captions you added to some of your pictures-very good job. =)
Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing!
Oh wow kittens! So cute :)
Post a Comment