entering projects in the fair,
sewing,
chores,
canning,
teaching piano,
practicing piano competition music,
animals,
giving away kittens in front of Wal-Mart (until the manager ran me off!) Then I went to a horse show and got rid of the last one! :>) Where there is a will, there is a way!
shopping :>)
going to the beach (I will share pictures another day!)
Hope your Sunday is blessed!~M.E.~

4 comments:
Can't wait to see what you entered!
Cute picture! :)
Sounds like you've been busy! =) I'm looking forward to more photos.
That one is lovely, by the way! Love your skirt.
Blessings,
~Annie~
Hi McKenzie!
I found your blog a few months ago, and have enjoyed reading it. I finally thought I should leave a comment :)
The picture on this post is lovely, I always enjoy the pictures you post. Did you just kind of teach yourself photography? And do you edit your pictures anywhere? I really enjoy photography too!
Please stop by my blog sometime!!
~Blessings~
Amy
Post a Comment