Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Sunny School Day...

The weather has been absolutely delightful as of late, and I have greatly enjoyed being out of doors! One of the blessings of being educated at home is being able to take your school work to the front porch swing!:)

Some of my school books....Memorizing terms for Anatomy and Physiology...
I still cannot believe that this spring I will be graduating! Time has sure flown by... I remember my very first day of home school! Momma rang a bell, and I marched in wearing a brightly colored apron (that my grandmother made for me) over my dress, with a big red and white polka dot hair bow! Smile..... My momma and I get a good laugh out of that now, things have surely changed around our house!
Though I am a little sad that my home school days are coming to an end, I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store.

My brother wanted me to make sure I gave him credit for the last picture:) I am still wondering why he cut off my head???:) Maybe he thought my hair was too askew! Or, maybe he thought he was being artistic! :>)
Well my dear readers, I hope you all have a blessed Lord's day!
~Until we meet again~
M.E.

5 comments:

Blythe said...

I love your new header! It's totally awesome!

Blythe said...

I wish my school days were coming to an end :)

Giann said...

Your house is so pretty! I still have two more years to go after this year! :/
Anyway, I hope you have a blessed Lord's day too! :)

Lauren E. said...

Congrats on your last year of school! That is sooo exciting.

I love your new header and background! Totally cute!

~Miss Zara~ said...

Hi Elizabeth.
Hope you are well haven't heard from you for ages
Zara