Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!

Here are ten things that I am thankful to my Mom for...


1.) She has educated me at home



2.)She has taught me many homemaking skills



3.) She pushes me to do my very best



4.) She makes me laugh



5.) She has taught me to stand alone even when it is hard



6.) She is trying to teach me how to be organized:)



7.) When I throw myself a "pity party" she tells me to "suck it up and drive on!"



8.) She serves her family and is never selfish



9.) She has shown me that children are indeed gifts from the Lord


10.) She has shown me how to be compassionate to "the least of these."
I love you Momma! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Giann said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. M!!!! I hope you have (had) a good one!!
Blessings!

MEGoo Photography said...

Happy birthday to your Mom!!!!

The Pauls' Family said...

Tell her Happy Birthday for me!

Kerri

Abigail and Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Marcy!
I love your header! Your so pretty.
I CAN NOT wait to see you at Christmas!
Love,
Abigail