Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Christmas Recital and a Video!

Hello Everyone!

I am so delighted to say that we are now back in our home with running water!!!! We still do not have heat, but we are making do with little space heaters. Tonight it is especially frigid outside. Daddy burned a fire in the living room while we did Advent to make things a little bit warmer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This past July I started working at a music studio in our area. I am a piano teacher for beginner students. I have absolutely loved my job and it has been such a great learning experience for me. I love working with all my students but the young ones have won my heart. Smile...

Yesterday my sisters and I had our Christmas piano recital. We take lessons at the same studio where I teach. I had so much fun and it was exciting to see my students perform for the first time!

Here is the video of us performing...

Merry Christmas!!!

**Scroll down to turn my playlist off before playing the video.**

8 comments:

Blythe said...

How exciting! Sounds like your cold!

Giann said...

Nice piano playing!!
How did you get the video to upload?? was it fast? It never is for me!!

Have a Joyful Christmas McKenzie's family!!

The Pauls' Family said...

Hey McKenzie

Glad to hear you are back at home!

Wow girl! your good at playing! I enjoyed the video!

God Bless,
Ker

Donna said...

So glad to see you are back home! Loved the video; all of you did so well. Wish I could have been there. Know I love you and the rest of the family! Hope to see you soon.

Davis Family said...

Wow, y'all are really good!!! I adore playing the piano; it's very calming:) Merry Christmas!!!
~Alex Davis

MEGoo Photography said...

Hey Mckenzie,
Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you!!

Have a great day!
Megan

Jenny's writings said...

Glad to hear that you are back home safe and sound!
I took piano lessons for 2 years when I was younger. I remember playing the second song that your sister played! Brought back alot of memories!
Looks like your a GREAT teacher!

Jenny's writings said...

Oh... and YOU play BEAUTIFULLY as well!