
Life has been so busy here at Pecan Pastures that I had to put blogging on the back burner.
Just to catch up on what has been going on around here....
Last weekend we had the opportunity to hear Voddie Baucham speak at a church near where we live. We had the privilege to have a dear family from our church stay in our home during the conference. We all came away greatly encouraged and inspired!
We greatly enjoyed the music and fellowship with them afterwards. They are a very genuine family and have such a desire to honor the Lord. 
I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed week!
Much Love...
McKenzie Elizabeth

5 comments:
Adorable pictures, I especially love the one where he is holding the dandelion in his toe! How creative:)
Hi Rach!
Thank you:) I wish I could take credit for the flower in his toe, but honestly it was all his doings!
Blessings,
M.E.
REALLY great pictures McKenzie!
And I REALLY love your new header! SO cute :)
How are your goats doing? We've had kids (uh, goat kids :) a couple of times, and they are SO adorable! I'm excited for you!
Hope you have a great day!
I LOVE your new Header!!!!
I would love to hear Voddie Baucham speak!
God l bless!
Ker
Adorable pictures girly!
Post a Comment