Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation!

I am officially a graduate! I cannot believe that I am finally done! May 14th we had a small ceremony at my church. My pastor gave me a beautiful charge for the future and my Dad presented me with my diploma. At the very end I did my senior piano recital. Sweet memories were made...







My Mom also did a post with more pictures from the day here.


My family during the ceremony...

My Pastor~

I love these pictures! Mr. Tom, Mr. Tim, and my grandfather praying.


Daddy giving me my diploma~

Julia and her family came down for my graduation. My parents wanted to surprise me so they kept it a secret. I was so excited when I saw them drive up!



My super cool cake that my friend Beka made! Thanks girly:) Momma and my Aunt Monica~

I love this lady! She has been a very dear friend to me during my teen years.


My brother Matt~



My awesome parents~



I am so grateful for the sacrifice my parents made to educate me at home! It was such an incredible journey and I look forward to seeing what the next chapter in life holds!




~M.E~

8 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations McKenzie!

It looks like it was a great night :)

-Allison

Jenny's writings said...

Congrats McKenzie! Looks like you had alot of fun!
I know the feeling, it's like you've been waiting to graduate forever and then all of the sudden... it's over! Kinda takes a bit to soak in :)
Have a good day!

Giann said...

I can't believe it! :) Congrats McKenzie!!!

MEGoo Photography said...

Congratulations Girly!!!! :) I graduated this year too and I know what you mean about it is hard to believe that I am actually DONE!! It sure is a good feeling eh? :) Oh, and I love your pictures that your mom took of you...U R soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

Blessings,
Megan

Donna said...

It was a very special day for many of us... You are a blessing!!! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Girl! I was happy to be a part of your big night. And your cake was fun to make :) God's blessings on you and your future.
Love ya,
Beka

Leanna said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! And yes, your cake was super cool. :)

Hanna Jemison said...

Congregations McKenzie!
I’ve been reading your blog for awhile now, and thought I’d say Congrats!
Me and my family want to throw a surprise party for my brother (who is about to graduate), he’s the one who told you about HSA (Homeschool Alumni)!
Just thought I’d stop by to say congregations!

~Hanna Jemison