Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I love you Momma! I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for being such a wonderful example of what a godly wife and mother looks like!
I am so grateful that you made the sacrifice to stay at home and educate us. What a joyous journey it has been!



Love,
McKenzie~

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very beautiful. Good job.

Marcy said...

You are sweet McKenzie! Thank you for all of the things you did this weekend to make my mother's day special. Most of all, thank you for being a wonderful, loyal daughter!
I love you!
Mama

Sarah Belle said...

How very sweet!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!!!

Stephanie H. said...

Hey McKenzie. =)
My mom showed me your blog, and I heard that we're going to meet you guys in a couple of weeks. So I just wanted to say hi. =)
Congrats on graduating! My grad ceremony is next month. I'm actually kind of nervous, but I'm sure I'll enjoy having the memories of it afterwards. =)
Keep seeking Him!
~Stephanie
(daughter of kathymomofmany.blogspot.com)