Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Video

I made this video of my siblings last summer and thought I would share it with you all!:)

Much Love,

M.E.

*Pause the playlist at the bottom.



10 comments:

MEGoo Photography said...

LOL!!! K, that is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!That's funny! How could y'all do that to sweet little Myles? LOL!;)
Have a great day!
In Christ,
Maddy H.

Giann said...

awww....poor myles! :( lol

Laura said...

Myles is soo cute! ♥
Laura.
www.luluanddumps.blogspot.com

Jenny's writings said...

(ROFL!!!) That is WAY to funny! :)
Thanks for posting it... made my day :)
Love you!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!
I think Malachi and Myles put on the best show!
Poor Myles! LOL!
Love,
Beka

Sarah Belle said...

How funny! I so enjoyed watching this! You should make more!

Love,
Sarah

Davis Family said...

That was so funny!!! Poor little baby! That's too cute:)

~Alex

Anonymous said...

LoL! Poor Myles! What video was it?


Love,

~Carrington

Mia said...

Hahahaha!!! That really was hilarious to see the different reactions to the vid! I agree-Poor Myles! hehe