Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seven (days) Of Skirts

Today wasn't a skirt... it was a dress!:) My dad bought this dress for my graduation this past spring, and I was determined to wear it again before I had to pack it away with my summer clothes. This is a picture that I took a while back, (I forgot to take a picture after church!)

I bought the dress at Belks and the shirt underneath at Khols ( if you haven't figured it out yet... a lot of my clothes come from Khols:)

Good night all!


M.E.

4 comments:

Marianela said...

Beautiful photo Mckenzie! You look absolutely gorgeous in it. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I love that dress! And Kohl's is an awesome place to get clothes. One of the best!

Julia said...

Hi McKenzie!

I remember that dress! ;) I think that's one of only a few of your outfits that I've seen in person! Your blog readers are missing out because they can't see the shiny flourishes on the lower half of the dress! :D Lol! I love the jewelry, by the way, the bracelet is really neat!

The lighting is gorgeous in the photo too... so soft and pretty... :D

Hugs,
Julia

Breathe Deep said...

LOVE the dress Mckenzie!!
And your hair looks ABSOLUTELY gorgeous in that picture :)
Love you!
Jen