
"Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees." Corrie ten Boom
"Prayer is not overcoming God's reluctance, but laying hold of His willingness." Martin Luther.
"Prayer is the secret of power." Evan Roberts
"Shut the world out, withdraw from all worldly thoughts and occupations, and shut yourself in alone with God, to pray to Him in secret. Let this be your chief object in prayer, to realize the presence of your heavenly Father." Andrew Murray
Recently, I have been convicted of how little amount of time I spend in meaningful communion with my Savior. Nothing can compare to those quiet moments with the Lord where your focus is completely on HIM! I am so grateful that because of what Christ did on the cross I am able to have an intimate relationship with my Lord!
m.e.

3 comments:
This I believe is what is some of the most important things about my prayer life with God:
1. Prayer creates a deeper relationship with God
2. Prayer increases faith
3. Prayer provides a place to unload burdens
4. Prayer trains us not to panic
5. Prayer changes lives
Thanks for doing this very insightful post!
~Kayla~
Amen! Great post McKenzie! Thank you for the reminder of how important prayer is!
Precious Daughter,
May you never forget the words of this post.
Love,
Dad
Nehemiah 4:14
Post a Comment