Folks, we are getting really close to the arrival of baby number seven! I can't begin to tell you how excited we are!!!
Mom's happy dance when the photo shoot was over! :)

My mom's sister bought her this shirt for her birthday for her to work out in. She is pretty awesome though, she ran 10 miles today! :)
We will be announcing the sex of the baby as soon as mom goes into labor! #staytuned
m.e.







8 comments:
We're so excited for y'all McKenzie!! I can't wait to find out what the gender of the baby is! Madeline wouldn't tell me!
:( When is your mom's exact due date?
Blessings,
Olivia
YAY! I am so excited!!
You did a GREAT job on the pictures! your mom is so beautiful!
Have a great evening!
<3 Ker
yeah!yeah!yeah!yeah!yeah!
Yeah I can't wait to hear the news soon! :) your mom is so beautiful:-)
Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl! Hope y'all are doing well. -Abby S.
Beautiful pictures :) Tell your mom we will be praying for her!
What a blessing!!
Carla <><
Thank you all for your sweet comments! :)
Olivia, I believe her due date is February 2nd.
Thank you for praying, Mrs. Carla!
So very, very excited for your family!!! The pictures are beautiful and will be a treasure for you to always remember. Looking forward to the announcement:)
Love,
Jenna
Post a Comment