Tuesday, December 10, 2013

330!

Just happened to notice this evening that I have written 329 blog posts, and I decided that tonight was as good as any to making it an even 330! ;)

It's late and my computer is being way too aggravating to even begin to try uploading the hundreds of pictures we have taken the last few weeks. I recently was in another wedding! Yep, this one was #3! And just in case some of you dear readers are feeling sarcastic.... I've already heard, "Three times a bridesmaid, NEVER...." like one hundred million times! :) :) :)
It was a beautiful day of watching two godly people commit their lives to one another! Daniel took several really neat pics that day and I look forward to sharing them with you.

We celebrated Thanksgiving here at Pecan Pastures with my mom's sister's family, grandpa, and my boyfriend. It was such a blessing to spend time visiting, singing together, taking walks, and playing on hay bales in the cotton field. *If you haven't experienced jumping on hay bales I am going to go as far as to say that you haven't really lived yet. #justsayin'

I have several posts in the making, but next up is a post dedicated to some very special people in my life! #staytuned

Wishing you all a very blessed evening!

m.e.


5 comments:

Julia said...

Hi McKenzie, congrats on 330! :D Looking forward to seeing those pictures and I'm so glad ya'll had a fun Thanksgiving. :)

Love you!
~Julia

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Thanks, Julia! ;)
Love you too<3

Leigh said...

I haven't visited in forever, so what a great post to find here. Congratulations on your 330th post!

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Thank you, Leigh! I'm glad you stopped by.;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 330 - looking forward to your next posts!! Thank you SO much for starting this blog, Kenzie!! It has had an HUGE impact on my life. (And others, I'm sure! :)
Love you,
Olivia