I am very sorry for not posting! We have had a very busy last few weeks! For starters my horse Candy coliced while we were at church last week. And for those of you who don't know, we drive over an hour to church. So when we got the call from our neighbors it was very stressful! I think it was worse since we had just gone through the death of Scout. Thankfully our wonderful neighbors helped out 'til we could get there! Thank you Mr.& Mrs. C. , Lisa and Mary! You all were such a blessing! After we got home I had to walk her to keep her from going back down. Mr. Wes (the horse trainer down the street) came to the rescue with a pain killer shot and a BIG dose of mineral oil. Hours later we had the desired results :>) and I was able to go to bed before midnight!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
On a more pleasant note we went to a Pride and Prejudice Birthday party for a dear friend of mine. The evening consisted of a wonderful dinner and dancing( girls only of course! Our brothers were banished to the basement!) Here are some pics.
Me and the birthday girl Beka
Me and the birthday girl Beka
Then today we went to a local Civil War reenactment. It was loud, crowded and hot but we did have fun. I loved the antique stores. (Mia you woud have loved them.) I am hoping my mom did some Christmas shopping! :>) lol Here are some pictures from the day.
Me
Us kids (minus Malachi)
Mariah feeling sleepy.
Just thought this was a funny pic! Isn't she cute!? :>)
Well, I have rambled enough! Ta ta for now!
M.E.

7 comments:
Oh I love the Pride and Prejuddice pictures Mckenzie! They are so beautiful. Where did you get the dress? Can you tell me who everyone is and who were they dressed up like? One of the girls reminded me of the girl who played Lydia in the 1995 version. Write you soon!
Abbie
How very Pride and Predjudice you look Mckenzie!!!
Thanks for taging us! I really like your P&P dress, Where is it from??
~Caroline
I love the pics! You all look so pretty!
I'm glad Candy's ok!
I am so glad we could help you with your horse!
The pics of the reenacters in uniform look familiar!!! We did reenacting for years so I know quite a few people!
You P&P dress was beautiful!!! Did you make it?
What a cool idea for a party! The girl in pink looks like a girl I used to know.
Hi! I found your blog through one of my Favorite Books: Before You Meet Prince Charming. You have a great blog and you are SOOOOOOO blessed to own a horse. I think horses will always be the top of most girl's dreams. I also want a big family, and I've been homeschooled my whole life too! That party sounds really cool! I'm sure you had alot of fun. But just out of curiosity, who do you prefer? Lousia May Alcott's Jo from Little Woman, or Jane Austin's Lizzie from Pride and Prejudice?
HI Sarah! I am glad you like my blog! I am also glad you left a comment!
I have not read "Little Women" yet but I have watched the movie. Though I think I like Jane Austin's Lizzy best!
Thanks again for commenting!
M.E.
a.k.a. Kenzie Elizabeth
Post a Comment