So sorry we missed your piano recital. You know we wanted to be there. Thanks for the video. All of you did great! Hope to see you soon so you all can decorate the tree and Matt can put up the lights. Keep praying. Love you all - Gran
Oh wow! You and Madeline play SO well!! And Mariah was so cute! :) I loved the video! I've got to try doing that sometime... :) Anyway, I hope you're having a great day!
That was beautiful girls! I really enjoyed it! You sounded beautiful Mckenzie. I loved the song you played Madeline! You were excellent! Mariah you sounded very good as well! Great job! Love, Marianne Dashwood
You both played very well! If I am not mistake, the book that Madeline played out of is one that I borrowed from my cousin. :) It's too easy for both of us, but I absolutely love the arrangements, so I play them a lot anyway. Everyone played so well! Thanks for sharing! :)
Hey there!
Welcome to Pecan Pastures.
I am a home school graduate currently living at home with my family of nine. I am an out-door girl and I love learning about nature. I recently finished an online herbalism program. I am continuing to study natural healing and herbalism on my own. Also, for the last two years, I have been teaching private piano lessons at a local music studio.
I have many different interests, but my main goal is to discover God's will for my life. I want to do whatever He has for me to accomplish.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog!;)
"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen." Ephesians 6:24
5 comments:
So sorry we missed your piano recital. You know we wanted to be there. Thanks for the video. All of you did great! Hope to see you soon so you all can decorate the tree and Matt can put up the lights. Keep praying. Love you all - Gran
Hi Mckenzie!
Oh wow! You and Madeline play SO well!! And Mariah was so cute! :) I loved the video! I've got to try doing that sometime... :) Anyway, I hope you're having a great day!
Blessings!
Julia
That was beautiful girls! I really enjoyed it! You sounded beautiful Mckenzie. I loved the song you played Madeline! You were excellent! Mariah you sounded very good as well! Great job!
Love,
Marianne Dashwood
You both played very well! If I am not mistake, the book that Madeline played out of is one that I borrowed from my cousin. :) It's too easy for both of us, but I absolutely love the arrangements, so I play them a lot anyway.
Everyone played so well! Thanks for sharing! :)
~Madison
Wow!
You play MUCH better than I do. Great job!
Post a Comment