Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prayer Request

For those of you reading this post today I would like to ask you to pray for my grandma. They discovered a spot on her lung and she goes to the specialist today to find out what it is. Her appointment is this afternoon at 1:45. Please pray that it is nothing serious.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

~M.E.~

3 comments:

Julia said...

I'll be praying for your Grandma. I hope she'll be all right!

Blessings,
Julia

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hye Kenzie-
I think I may post about Grandma on our blog, too. She needs lots of prayer, and thats one way to get it!
~Lydia

Gran said...

Thank you McKenzie for your prayers. I think I am going to be fine. I'm sorry everybody has to be so worried about me. Take care of your health, it is a precious gift. See you tomorrow.
Love, Gran