This morning Mariah was playing in the playroom with Malachi (2). Madeline (9) observing from the kitchen what they were doing told her not to take mama's cushions in there. Mama asked if she had the couch cushions or pillows. Madeline said the pillows. Mama told Mariah she could play with them. Then she told her that when we get a new couch she wouldn't be able to do that anymore. Mariah said, "Oh, mama when you get your new one can I have the old one." Mama of course said, "No." Then Mariah said, "I can't wait until the new one gets old!"
Then a few minutes ago she was dressed up in a Colonial period dress and apron. The apron is gathered and really full. She was walking really slow and holding her stomach. Mama asked her what was wrong. Mariah very seriously said, "I have a baby and it is killing me!"
Everyone needs a Mariah!!! :>)

8 comments:
Indeed we do! The "baby" one was just too cute, and Mariahish!!
Love,
lydia
I love all your posts about your siblings!!! I miss all the cute little things my siblings used to do! They are grown up now. LOL
Hi McKenzie! I'll send your mom the apple recipe. I'll go hunt for it in our recipe box. :D I awarded you on my blog!
Abigail
www.aliteraturelover.blogspot.com
What a gift Mariah is. She keeps us laughing and she is so honest. Sometimes too honest! She never fails tell me what she is thinking about me. Love - Gran
Lol! I read the part about "Mariah's baby" to my mom and we both laughed really hard! That's so cute. ;) Have a great day!
-Olivia <3
Thanks for following me! :) You have really cute sisters!
Sarah
Hi, Mackenzie! =) Thanks so much for the blog comment! After reading this post about your sister, I can def see how she is a windy Mariah. ;) She sounds like she brings much laughter and joy in your life. =D I'd never seen your blog before... But I surely think it is yet another that I should follow! =) ~Riah
That reminds me of my little sister Amy! One Sunday she came into my room wearing a red, white, and blue dress and said, "Look Jennifer! I'm pentacostal!" I said, "Do you mean patriotic?" : )
Post a Comment