Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Vacation!


Hello Everyone!


I have been trying for days to find time to blog about our vacation but things have been quite busy around here lately! Whats new right?! Well anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I and my momma enjoyed taking them!




A lovely sunrise!





Momma and Daddy both ran in an annual beach

run. They both won their age group and momma was fifth over all!

Some men were really hurt when they were beat by a

pregnant lady!:)



Very peaceful!



Blessings to you all!


McKenzie Elizabeth

8 comments:

Haley said...

Wow, it looks like y'all had a lot of fun! I like your new blog look! :)

~Haley

Lisa Deal said...

Great picutres!!! You are so beautiful! The joy of the Lord just shines around you Kenzie!

Giann said...

Looks like you had fun! We are going to the beach in less then 2 weeks!
Btw, I love your new blog look!

Love,
Giann

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! It makes me want to go to the beach. I'm sorry we couldn't come for a visit this week, but I promise we will come down when everyone is well! Carrington cried when I told her. :o(

Love,
Aunt Monica

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hey Aunt Monica,
Bless her heart... Madeline was very sad too.
Yes, you all have to come visit very soon! Love you!

Thank you ladies for your sweet comments. It is so much fun hearing from you! Your comments encourage me greatly.

Much Love and Many Blessings,
McKenzie Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures of the beach! What fun! Your blog won't always let me post comments, (unless I'm doing something wrong) but I've enjoyed looking at your recent pictures. Oh, and youre home is simply gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Btw, love your new look and music! :)

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi McKenzie-
Good pictures! What a pretty sunset!

~lydia~