
Good Morning!
My friend Hannah and I have decided to do a carnival! Thanks to a lot of help from her:) we are officially starting! If you would like to join us please do so! To read the the carnival guidelines go to her blog http://www.victoriousovercomer.blogspot.com/ all the instructions you will find on her blog as well as our button ( which I will be adding to my side bar later:) We will be posting every Monday!
My friend Hannah and I have decided to do a carnival! Thanks to a lot of help from her:) we are officially starting! If you would like to join us please do so! To read the the carnival guidelines go to her blog http://www.victoriousovercomer.blogspot.com/ all the instructions you will find on her blog as well as our button ( which I will be adding to my side bar later:) We will be posting every Monday!
As I start these series of posts and the Christmas season is well under way, I wanted to share that I personally desire to keep this Christmas season as Christ centered as possible. It is so easy to be absorbed by the hustle and bustle, that we can (without purposing to) lose the entire meaning of Christmas. It is a very sad day when you walk into a store and you are greeted by those too familiar words "Happy Holidays." As I look at the world around me I am ashamed at what we as Christians have allowed Christmas to become. No longer is Christmas a beautiful time of remembering our glorious Saviour's birth, but a time forgetting His precious gift and submerging ourselves in selfish pursuits.
Even though my family realizes that Christ probably was not born in December :), we have chosen this time to celebrate his birth. As the Christmas season goes into full swing please join our family and many other families as we desire to restore the true meaning of Christmas to a very confused society!
~ Merry Christmas ~
McKenzie Elizabeth

7 comments:
HI!
I thought I'd just let you know something. The pumpkin custard was just pumpkin pie filling baked without a crust in a 9x13" pan. I could not get the exact recipe we did because my sister did some things different than the recipe said and then she could not remember how she did it :)! So I though instead of trying to figure out the recipe I'd just let you know you can do your favorite pumpkin pie filling and just don't do a crust. Hope this helps!
~Hannah
Hey!
I tagged you on my blog!
here is the link
http://upnorthhannah.blogspot.com/2009/12/tag_07.html
~Hannah
That was well said. Thank you for keeping us focused on the true meaning of Christmas.
Love,
Dad
I joined the Carnival! =)
Hello Miss McKenzie Elizabeth!
You have such a nice blog, I just came across it through Simply Vintage Girl. Your carnival is a very good idea. Thank you!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
If you are keeping Christ in Christmas, why do you have ''Tis the Season' button?
Just a thought. Please don't be offended!
Thank you all for the comments! Hannah- I will have to experiment with some "pumpkin custard"! Thanks!
Giann- I guess you could say that we celebrate the "Season" of Christ's birth since we don't just focus on one day. Thanks for your input though! No offense taken........:>)
Post a Comment