The week of Thanksgiving was a fun and busy week. The first part of the week we went to some dear friends of ours house to have dinner and then to their church to see "Mysterious Islands". It was a wonderful documentary done by Vision Forum on the Galapagos Islands where Darwin explored and wrote "Origin of Species". The movie shows where Darwin erred and has strong proof of evidence of a creator. It was very well done and I highly recommend it!
Matthew and Mariah waiting to get an autographed poster from Mr. Doug Phillips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The adults table.
Later in the week we traveled a little over an hour to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving. It was a fun-filled crazy day with lots of people! I am very grateful for all of my family, and I love having cousins to visit with. We made lots of fun memories!

5 comments:
I had fun too! Come on over and see my post!
Hello McKenzie!
Great post! I loved all the pics! Is the movie you watched based on the book Mysterious Island by Jules Verne?
Your little brother Myles is SO sweet! I just love little babies SO much! You are so blessed to have so many wonderful little siblings!
By the way, I will try to get the pumpkin custard recipe posted ASAP!
Have a great evening,
Hannah
I'm glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving! We read Mr. Phillips blog, and wish that they would come to our state with the Mysterious Islands, but oh well! We'll content ourselves with the DVD sometime:)
Blessings!
Jenna
I enjoyed looking at the pictures! It indeed was a loud and crazy day! = ) But we all had lots of fun, and made memories...
.~.Lydia.~.
I went with my dad and sister to see Mysterious Islands, too! =) We went to Memphis. It was really good, and we got to meet Mr. Phillips, too, and saw the whole family.
Post a Comment