Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Greetings Dear Readers~

It is hard to believe that the Christmas season is over and we are well on our way into 2010! I have so many "posts" whirling around in my head, but I thought I would share some of our Christmas pictures with you first! For those of you that don't enjoy looking at pictures- you might want to skip this one! :>) Otherwise, here we go...............

At the beginning of the month my sister and I got to spend a couple of days with my grandparents. We had lots of fun sewing, baking cookies and making memories!



Later in the month my other grandmother and Aunt Mollie came for a Christmas visit! We had lots of fun visiting and had lunch together.
Daddy with his momma.

Madeline made a "Gingerbread Man" all by herself. I think she did a good job!



This is all of us the evening before we celebrated Christmas at our house. Below is a picture that momma took of our filled stockings.


Little Myles looks so excited about his present! :>)

Malachi and his new "Spiritual Armor" set.



Pa and Mariah.

Me and Aunt Monica

This is all of the cousins after performing our annual Christmas play. This year the younger ones did the Nativity.




Titus and Mariah played "Mary and Joseph". Myles was "Baby Jesus". They were so adorable!
My cousin Abigail is my cousin that is the closest in age to me. We always exchange Christmas gifts. This year I made pajamas for her. She made a scrapbook of memories of the two of us. It is beautiful and I will forever cherish it!



This is a book that my grandmother recorded her own voice reading to Myles.



Me being silly! :>)


Matthew reading the Christmas story to our family. Daddy likes him to do things like that to prepare him to lead his family one day. He did a great job!



Momma with us girls wearing necklaces that my grandmother gave us. Several years ago Pa and Mariah were playing and they accidently broke several cups and saucers that were my great-great grandmothers. My grandmother sent the broken china off and had necklaces made out of them. They are beautiful!


Last but not least- Malachi and Levi. They are both 3 and are so funny together. They are a mess! (Malachi's eye was injured on Christmas day with one of his new guns! :>)


Hope you all are having a blessed beginning of the New Year!

~Much Love & Many Blessings~

M.E.

7 comments:

Marc said...

Great pictures McKenzie. They really captured our Christmas together.

Love,

Dad

Jessica said...

Aww! The kids doing the Nativity is so adorable! It's absolutely precious!

That's great that your dad is preparing your brothers for when they are dads! With all that practice, I'm sure they will be great husbands and father's someday! You must be so proud of your family!

God Bless!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, McKenzie! I love seeing how other families celebrate Christmas.

Allison said...

It looks like it was a FUN CHRISTmas!
--Allison

Giann said...

Looks and Sounds like y'all had fun!!
I wish I had a cousin that was close to my age and interested in the same things as me!

Have A Wonderful Week! ~Psalm 104~

Gran said...

Good pictures! You may be a professional phtographer someday. You will have to print some for your Mom's calendar for next year. How is the sewing going? Love you - Gran

Hannah said...

It definitely looks like y'all had a great Christmas! and you beat me putting up pictures... I 'just' got mine up and noticed I missed several people in taking pictures on Christmas day.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you Sunday!