Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Could it be...
a hint of spring?
I think Bradford pear trees are one of the most beautiful things about spring!
My mamma's favorite time of year is springtime. She loves flowers. Daddy brought these tulips home as a surprise last Saturday. She planted them inside the picket fence.
Madeline and I are taking over the gardening this year. Daddy built some raised bed boxes last year and we had great success with them. He built some more this year so we could expand our garden. Matthew got some scrap lumber and built some smaller boxes for me to have some herb gardens too.



Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I meant "our" garden not "I" garden??
I garden failed last year....:( Hopefully, we will have one this year!! :)
YaY for spring! :) Our snow is still working on melting, so it will be abit before we start our garden!
I really like the first picture! REALLY pretty!
Megan
I love spring!!!!
We started planting our garden this week also.
Its so pleasent to be outside after it being so cold in the winter! :)
The pictures you took are beautiful!!
Blessings,
Laura
I'm so glad spring is here too! I love the time around Easter, the weather is really nice. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Grandma's house!
Love,
Abigail
Post a Comment