Today is my sweet sister's birthday. I am so grateful that the Lord saw fit to give her to my parents 11 years ago. She is such a blessing to everyone in our family. Maddy is quick to encourage anyone that is having a bad day and she loves serving her family. I love you Maddy Grace, I hope this year brings you many wonderful blessings!!
So Sweet...

Did I happen to mention that she and I are crazy?!!:>)

Love your sister,
McKenzie Elizabeth~
5 comments:
Hi Kenzie!
Thank you for doing this for me!You are so sweet!
Yes we are a little bit crazy!Cleaning the bathroom is not one of my favorite jobs!
~M.G.~
Happy birthday, Maddy Grace!! You have a sweet sister. :) You are blessed!
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
Happy Birthday girl! have a good one!! ;)
Happy Birthday Maddie! I hope you enjoy your special day!
********************
McKenzie,
I finally published a post that's been sitting in my drafts folder and stopped by your blog to let you know that there is an award for you at my blog ;)
We've been busy here, mostly with getting over the stomach flu... Poor James got the worst and it now seems like he has yeast under his ostomy bag again... Ugh! It also seems like I've been calling the nurse practitioner a lot lately... she's helping me with James' current ostomy stuff and I really enjoy talking with her... She's such a hoot and she has some really great stories to tell too!
I hope we can see y'all soon. Missed you the last couple Sundays since we weren't there!
Happy Birthday Maddy!!!!!! I hope you had a good one!!!
Post a Comment