Anyone who has looked at my blog for very long has probably figured out that I love photography. I love taking pictures and I love looking at other people's photography. It is something that I would like to one day pursue, even if only for pleasure.
I thought it would be fun to feature a different sibling each day. (I will do my best not to skip a day, but if I do just know that they are coming!:>) The following are pictures of my 11 year old sister Madeline Grace. I took them this spring for her 11th birthday.
I appreciate everyone's comments on the swimsuit post. I enjoyed looking at the different links that were left. As Christian young ladies, we should strive to protect the eyes of our brothers in Christ. Modesty is not a personal preference for a Christian, but a mandate from God. "In like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel," 1 Timothy 2:9
~Blessings~
M.E.

5 comments:
hello
its me again i am wondering did you get my email please let me know.
zara
I love photography too! These pictures turned out great!
~Leanna
Beautiful photography, Miss McKenzie!
I love Madeline Grace's skirt-so pretty and cheerful!
Blessings!
Elizabeth
They are all GREAT :) I like really the 4th one!
I can't wait to see more!
Megan
McKenzie,
How cute! She looks a lot like you; do you hear that a lot? ;) Her outfit is adorable! The fourth photo is my favorite.
Blessings,
~Annie~
Post a Comment