Even though the pictures below make me a little sad, I thought the twins looked so cute together, and I wanted to share them with you all.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Friday Evening Ramblings...
It feels like forever since I last posted! My life has shifted up to a very fast mode, and I am trying to keep up! For an update on the precious little ones that were born over a week ago... My little boy kid died a couple of days after the birth. It was so very sad and a big let down. I am learning that living on a farm has lots of excitement but its share of sadness as well. On a happier note, Little Miss Daisy is doing very well and is a favorite among the children.
Even though the pictures below make me a little sad, I thought the twins looked so cute together, and I wanted to share them with you all.
I miss feeding them together. They were quite a pair!:)
Even though the pictures below make me a little sad, I thought the twins looked so cute together, and I wanted to share them with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hello mckenzie
i was wondering did you get my emails??
let me know
zara
Thank you for giving me a glimpse into your life on a farm!! Have a Wonderful Easter!!!
That bread looks delicious McKenzie! I've got bread in the oven baking right now and some more waiting to go in!
I loved seeing the pictures of y'alls farm. Especially the picture of the chickens! :)
Hope you have a blessed Easter!
Fun pictures Mckenzie! Thank-you for sharing them!
When my mom was a girl, she used to have a pony named Candy. :)
Does your rooster crow all the time or just in the morning and evening like he's supposed to? Our rooster crows all the time, and I'm wondering if it's normal or just our crazy rooster. ;) I love the sound!
Happy Resurrection Week!
God Bless,
Kelsey
Lovely pictures! So sorry about your goat. :(
So sorry that one of your goat kids died :( so sad.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures...LOVE.LOVE.LOVE :)
Megan
I just read your comment that you sent me and yes I love finding new blogs tooo!I am very glad I found yours,it so encouraging and uplifting.You seem like a sweet Godly young woman.I really enjoy your blog!Check mine out and let me know what you think,I just got it not to long ago and I love comments!Have a blessed day!
~Lahni Blair
Post a Comment