This year we were able to go to the fair twice, one of the times we were able to go with our grandparents. It was a lot of fun and we made many great memories...

I absolutely love the agricultural part of the fair! I am a country girl through and through, and I get vibes as soon as I enter the cow barn!

Soap carving....

I made these pajama pants for
Mariah and they got First!! It was my first blue ribbon!

My grandmother made this lovely dress for me when I went to my very first Vision Forum Father Daughter conference. I had her enter it this year and it got third!

I entered this wall hanging last year but it didn't place, So I entered it under a different category this year and it got second! I was thrilled.

Look at those gorgeous eyes... Such a cutie!

Smile**** Check out
Mariah's tongue:)

Sweet little
Mariah with an adorable cow...

My wonderful parents! I love this picture of them...

I entered peach pie filling and pear sauce in the food preservation contest this year. I have enjoyed learning how to can. I got second place on both and learned some things from the judges comments.

I love this picture of my Grandfather. He told us that he used a plow just like that when he was growing up on a farm. He also told us that before he was big enough to push the plow he would haul water just like the little boy in the picture. He told me that the statue made him homesick.
I have definitely inherited my grandfather's immense love for farming and animals...

Our dear sweet grandparents paid for us to ride the Ferris wheel! It was thrilling being that high up, but I dare say I was relieved when we got off! Thank you Pa and Grandma for letting us ride it. It was very exciting!

Mama took this picture of the Ferris wheel. Isn't it pretty?!?

Malachi immensely enjoyed the petting zoo! He thought it was so funny to put his ball cap on all the animals!

LOL!! I know the picture above is not the greatest quality, but I could not resist sharing this hilarious pic with you all!! That dumb giraffe scared me half to death! In this shot I am screaming,"He's eating me:)"
Mariah was picked to be a "cheerleader" for one of the racing pigs, and hers won! She was so cute screaming and yelling for the little pig!
Mariah with her blue ribbon!

Until we Meet Again....
~M.E.~
5 comments:
Yikes,looks at that cows horns!
I love the cow and you sweet little sister!
I love the dress you entered. It beautiful!
Awesome pictures, and congrats on all your ribbons! I'm here to tell you, I am 26...and you are just amazing in my eyes. You go girl! :)
p.s.-loved seeing more pics of your family! :)
Oh, how fun! It looks like y'all had a wonderful time! =) Thanks for sharing the photos. Your outfit is really cute, by the way. =)
Love in Christ,
~Annie~
P.S. Love your header photo! =)
Looks like LOTS of fun!
LOVE the picture of the cow... those are quite the horns!
I've been meaning to say for a while that I LOVE your new blog header!
Blessings,
Jen
Great pictures! Congratulations on all the ribbons you and your family won!
Post a Comment