Recently my mom's sister and our cousins came down to my grandparents for a visit. We had not seen them for eight months and we had a lot to catch up on. We all piled up at our grandparents house for the night and had a grand time. We watched our favorite scenes from Emma, took pictures:) sang, and sang some more:), stayed up until 3:15 am, and had a jolly good time!
Abigail and I are the oldest of the 14 grandchildren on my mom's side of the family. We are kindred spirits and I have really missed her.
Fun times...

Fun times...
Lydia + Me
Jump!
Goodnight all....
~M.E.~

6 comments:
Its nice that you have cousins your age to play with! Looks like y'all had a great time! :)
Looks like so much fun!! I love your jumping pictures!:)
Now, what could you sing, and sing some more? Did you want more time to sing? Perhaps One Day More? Singing is always fun, I just don't like to do it On My Own, unless it's some introspective soliloquy where I'm wondering Who Am I? But when it comes right down to it, I prefer something with a Confrontation. Something that has a point and counterpoint.
Okay, it's late and I'm done... I'm going to be randomly thinking of other things I could have said now... I'm glad you had a good visit.
Looks like you had a GREAT time!
Ya'll are so pretty!!! :)
I'm glad that you had a good time with your cousins. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun.:)
Many Blessings,
Maddy H.
Hey! I just found your blog...and it looks fun! I like your pictures...and your goats are adorable!
Visit my blog here: http://mazzoumemories.blogspot.com
Post a Comment