One night this week I came home late, and when I retired to my room (that I share with my two sisters), I found this.....

Mariah had pulled back my covers and left an old doll on top of my pillow, along with a note telling me that she had done it.

Madeline had left me a letter too...
This is Mariah's doll Savanna Kate (named after two of her best friends). Today she came down all frazzled and pointed out that her doll had an eye without a white dote in the middle and one with a dot. She said, "It must have been made in China because they don't take time on their things there!" Oh, how she makes me laugh!
~Savanna Kate~ The very loved doll...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So many girls when they reach their eighteenth birthday cannot wait to be out on their own. As for me, I can't think of another place I'd rather be... I love home and all of the sweet littles that fill it with so much laughter and joy!

May you all have a blessed weekend!
M.E.
7 comments:
Precious family!!
What sweet little sisters you have!! :)
You are such a sweet girl,I know your family appreciates and loves you! I bet you are the best big sister ever! Blessings jane
Aw.
That is so sweet! They are a blessing and I know you are too. What a joy to have a daughter who loves being at home.
Aww... that is so sweet :)
And I agree with you... at home is a pretty awesome place to be!
Have a great day!
Jen
Little siblings are sooo precious!!! Just love them:)
I have grown to love home more and more each day!!! Recently all of us kids and my mom were walking out of a place and a lady asked if we were all homeschooled. As I looked ahead at my older brother holding my little brothers' hands to cross the street, I realized how blessed I really was to be homeschooled. I also realized that I'm so glad my older brother and I are able to spend time with our little siblings. I love being at home!!!
~Alex
Post a Comment