We have had a joyful yet full week! We finished up school work preparing for our two week holiday from home school!! Yeah:) Also, our Grandmother( also known as "Ju Ju") and Aunt Mollie came for a visit to Pecan Pastures! We had a wonderful afternoon spending time together.
Friday night momma, Myles, and I went shopping. I always enjoy going to town with her. It is delightful getting to spend time with her and also learn shopping tips at the same time! I kept mother smiling at my hearty "Merry Christmas" to everyone I came across! The bewildered looks from others were priceless!:) It is sad that it is an oddity to wish someone a "Merry Christmas" in public now. I mean we ARE buying Christmas presents! NOT Holiday presents! :>) Oh well, I will do my part to spread the CHRISTmas cheer!
Here are some of my Christmas photographs...



Much Love & Many Blessings~
~M.E.~

1 comment:
Hello, your blog is so much fun to read:) Can you tell me how you put the pecan pastures on your photos?
Post a Comment